Small Groups are the number one way here at High Point to grow in your relationship with Jesus and other believers. In a group, you'll discuss the sermon, study the Bible, build relationships, and serve the city. Small groups meet throughout the week in people's homes. Whether you're new at High Point or have attended for years, there's a small group for you.
Small Groups at High Point Church from High Point Church on Vimeo.
Sign up by filling out our form, and we'll get back you as soon as we can. Filling out the application helps us place you in the group that's best for you.
If you're looking to switch groups, you can also fill out the form above.
Small group focus
This year, we're focusing on the Gospel through the Bible in small groups and in services on Sunday. Catch up on previous sermons. Check out more about the purposes for our small groups here.
- Build meaningful and worthwhile relationships that know, love, serve, admonish and celebrate each other.
- Grow spiritually by studying the Bible, applying the sermons and understanding the Gospel.
- Exercise faith by praying together, asking God to do big things in our church and city.
- Engage with global missions by adopting an HPC Missionary for your group to support.
- Participate regularly and sacrificially in service projects to positively impact the city.